Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday To Emily..


My fairy look:
Charlotte Russe dress: $15.00 from Charlotte Russe
Fioni heels: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Goody headband: $5.00 from Walmart
Fairy wings: $1.00 from Dollar Store

Emily fairy look:
Neiman Marcus dress: $5.99 from Goodwill campus
Headband: $1.00 from Goodwill
Fairy wings: $1.00 from Dollar store


My look: $23.00
Emily's look: $7.99













Uses for old baby food jars! I like making recycled crafts!






I had to put the display inside..it was way to windy

















So my daughter is obsessed with Monster High now, and that's all she got for her birthday..here is a picture of one of the outfits that I got her for her birthday she is Frankie!



Today I am linking up with:



stillbeingmolly
WatchOutForTheWoestmans
Join us! Click the Spotlight 
 
miscellany monday at lowercase letters
Incorporating Color
 
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM
"
Thrifters Anonymous

12 comments:

  1. hooohahhhohhhohahaha. So fun! I swear Emily is a mini-Heather. She has your exact face. I've seen pics before but this time it was so true/apparent. You went all out for this gal. Now you do realize that you have to do a fantastic party for the rest of her life, right? hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arr happy Birthday Emily, you both look great :)Lovely pictures of you all, looks like you everyone had a great time , thanks for linking up to Creative Mondays...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glorious party!! You all look so pretty and festive, and happy. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Your daughter is lucky to have such a special birthday. Fabulous for you to dress up too! Found you on Clairejustine's bloghop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG isnt she adorable.....your exact replica!!! Love her birthday dress!! Btw Heather, hope you could stop by my blog so you can vote & help me win the Wallis search for its 1st US Blogger Ambassador....it would mean so much to me!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic birthday party! Mama and the lassie are both looking glorious and it's wonderful to see both the girls and boys having a ball:).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a ball!! What a beautiful day for a beautiful little girl!! Thanks for all the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you at Plane Pretty linkup and I'm so glad I did! My daughter just turned 5 a week ago! I recognize so much of that stuff because I did the bulk of my party shopping at the Dollar Store too! We had those same marshmallow sticks and go those same wings! I am a big thrifter/saver too and I am so excited to see more from you! Needless to say, you have a new follower! :)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  9. And PS my daughter is obsessed with Monster High, too! What is it about these ugly monsters? I refuse to let her watch it though; I can't stand it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg heather you are such a good party planner. i am always fascinated with the crafts you make, and how you decorate. the pixie dust baby food jars are so pretty. i adore all the photos too. happy 5th birthday to your daughter emily! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great party!!! I wish I was little again so people would throw me parties made for a princess! Maybe I need to throw one for myself, lol! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.