Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fun Thrifty Finds...


Forever 21 jacket: $2.00 from Salvation Army


Skirt: $3.99 from Goodwill


Charlotte Russe dress: $2.00 from Salvation Army


Belt: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


Bag: $3.99 from Volunteers of America


Bag: $2.99 from Volunteers of America


Charlotte Russe heels: $5.99 from Volunteers of America


Hot Topic shoes: $3.99 from Volunteers of America


Old Navy skirt: $7.99 from Volunteers of America


Old Navy top: $1.99 from Goodwill




Old Navy top: $1.99 from Goodwill


Tulle skirt: $1.99 from Volunteers of America


t-shirt: $2.99 from Goodwill


American Eagle t-shirt: $2.99


Top: $5.99 from Volunteers of America


Crochet dress: $5.99 from Salvation Army


Forever 21 top: $2.99 from Goodwill


Charlotte Russe top: $2.99 from Goodwill


Rue 21 top: $2.99 from Goodwill


Old Navy shorts: $3.29 from Goodwill


Charlotte Russe shorts: $3.99 from Volunteers of America


skirt: .99 from Volunteers of America


Forever 21 skirt $2.99 from Volunteers of America


t-shirt: $2.99 from Goodwill


Old Navy shorts: $3.29 from Goodwill


London jeans shorts: $3.29 from Goodwill


shorts: $3.29 from Goodwill


Twelve by Twelve dress: $5.99 from Salvation Army


Bongo shoes: $3.99 from Volunteers of America


Merona dress: $6.99 from Volunteers of America


Reminds me of a Lolita dress: $5.99 from Salvation Army


Xhileration t-shirt: $5.99 from Dresscode


Why are there so many finds? lol I didn't post any last week so I combined them this week! Not to mention that there are just so many great thrifty finds out there!

Today I am linking up with:



katherines corner
Little by Little
Loves on a Thursday

9 comments:

  1. I love the red pumps and the tule skirt the most. But everything else is adorable too (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bags! This is an awesome haul. I'm chuckling over the cupcake shirt! That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday.
    visit from Friday blog hop.
    would be nice if you can visit and link up my blog Friday blog hop too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Nan
    http://www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Heather! Thank you for your fun visit to my posts. I love hearing from you. This list of items is fabulous. What size shoe do you wear? I need to see if I could find some deals here for you. I find cool shoes but they are too small or too large. If it is a heel, I have to have a half size bigger to get my foot to bend. I feel like Cinderella's ugly step sisters some times when I am trying on heels. Flats no problem. 7 in flats, 7.5 in heels is my general rule, but it does depend on the heel steepness, too. bye, see ya! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find the best stuff! Let's go shopping together ;) I especially love that tulle skirt and the could be lolita dress!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is that second skirt- the black kinda peplum one! Amazing finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some awesome thrift finds! I really like the peplum skirt also.

    Cari from SewCari

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog on the Aloha Friday blog hop and just started following on google friend connect. These are some truly amazing thrifted finds!

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.