Monday, April 22, 2013

Me And My Rock And Roll Boyfriend..




Rolling Stones tee: $2.00 from Khol's 
Premiere jeans: $9.00 from Dresscode
Starr jacket: $3.99 from Volunteers of America
Steve Madden wedges: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Necklace: $6.00 from Forever 21


Total rocker look: $28.99



I don't know about you, but I love the Rolling Stones..I have tons of t-shirts of theirs. I still like to "dress-up" even if I am wearing a t-shirt and jeans though, and give it some excitement..other then just a t-shirt and jeans. Those of you that know me, know that I am more of a dress, and skirt girl, but I still like my jeans too..Did I mention how much I am loving these distressed boyfriend jeans? I found these premiere jeans at Dresscode a month ago, and I am loving how comfortable, and fun they are. It is garage sale time for me this week at Heather's Thrifty Closet, so if I am behind this week, it is because I am very busy!

Today I am linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
WatchOutForTheWoestmans
Join us! Click the Spotlight  
Incorporating Color
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM
"  
  Thrifters Anonymous
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

12 comments:

  1. Great ensemble that you are 'rockin'! I am about have a 'fit' over those wedges! They are marvelous. Oh, so you liked the belt turned into a necklace, did you? Did you realize it was a belt? hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel the need to dress up jeans and a tee too :) You would make a perfectly pretty rock and roll girl! But then again, is there any look you can't pull off? I especially love the shoes!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that Stones tee and I am looking for one for myself! Great look, love the shoes too. Thanks for sharing it all with Vis Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never guessed you were more of a dress and skirt kind of girl! This style look so natural on you and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto Rachael- you look so naturally B.A.! Ha :) Love that Stones tee, those distressed jeans, and I love most that you are wearing the leopard wedges with it...I never would have thought to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit!!! Found you through the link up. Check out my blog for a stella & dot giveaway and join me this Thursday April 25 for my link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute!! those jeans and the entire look are perfect :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. heather, this is a total outfit fave! i would wear every single thing you have on. why yes i do LOVE it. :) happy garage sale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. newsyou can find out more HomepageMore Help Check This OutYour Domain Name

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.