Monday, March 18, 2013

Choose The Golden Rule..


Forever 21 peter pan top: $3.99 from Goodwill
Bebe dress: $5.99 from Salvation Army
Purse: $3.99 from Goodwill
Shoes: from Plato's Closet







I thought that it was really neat to find an inspiration purse. I know that I have mentioned this before, but I am not much of a purse person, but every now and then I find a few unique ones that I like. I found this purse last week when I went up to Columbus for half off day at the Salvation Army...I stopped at the Goodwill on campus and found this. I ended up lucking out that day and found lot's of great things that day that I can't wait to show you. 

Today I am linking up with:


Real Girl Style Link Up SST photo SST.jpg

6 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! it suits you..


    ♥'s
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's it, I'm going shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is adorable and fun! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how you paired your collar under your dress!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.