Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day look #5

Hello everyone! As you know I am posting the 10 looks for Valentine's Day to see which one I choose! This is look #5...only 5 more to go! I love this dress..how many times have I said that? lol...I found this dress at Goodwill in the summer in Reynoldsburg. You can't see that this dress has cute red hearts on it..I didn't think to get a close up picture.. This dress is super cute though. Make sure to stay posted for the rest of the Valentine's Day looks!


All that Jazz dress (vintage): $3.99 
this dress has cute hearts on it, but you can't tell from any of these pictures here
Merona tights: $2.00 from Goodwill
Mossimo shoes: $7.00 from Target


Total look: $12.99






2 comments:

  1. Fun with the red platform details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this style of dress! Looks great on you and those shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.