Monday, February 25, 2013

Pattern Mixing 101 Stripes And Florals

Hello lovelies. I think that I felt like spring..and I always like to mix fun patterns together. If you checked out my post on Thursday then you saw that I found this coat while I was away in Maryland and mixing it with this dress was the first thing that I thought of when I saw the jacket. I want to give a special thank you to Claire over at Clairejustineoxox for featuring me again this week! so stop on over and check out her cute blog! at www.clairejustineoxox.com


Designer for Target: $6.99 from Goodwill
Stripe dress: Gift from Christmas
Charlotte Russe heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet


Total look: $14.99




Other ways I have worn my Christmas gift...




4 totally different looks so far!

Today I am linking up with:

Thrifters Anonymous
stillbeingmolly
WatchOutForTheWoestmans
miscellany monday at lowercase letters
The Things We Find Inside
Incorporating Color
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM"

14 comments:

  1. Very nicely done my sweet! Your ability to make things look amazing is so FUN/GREAT/SUPER/SPOT-ON/ and all of the above. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is SO versatile! I'm sure you could come up with 100 more totally different ways to style it! I think my favorite would be with the military style vest plaid shirt under.

    <3 danielle
    goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, so many nice combinations of that dress, but that COAT!!! Oh my, it's beautiful and suits you sooooooo well! Hope you are well Heather! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really working your striped dress in the most fabulous ways! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday : >

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral pattern and stripes together. Looks so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you are soooooo pretty Heather.....you are always so lucky to find those amazing coats!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four looks, complete success. Doesn't get any better, and you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, its amazing how your dress looks different with each way you wore it. I love your jacket :) Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Mondays ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the floral with the stripes, fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful outfit options! Your jackets all give it such different looks. Thanks for linking up to My Style Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I love mixing patterns -- to hell with the "rules"! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable, and super fun to see all these outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.