Sunday, February 3, 2013

Inspiration Monday..Sex and the City

Hello lovelies. I am back! I took last week off since I had just came back from being gone on a trip to Maryland for a week and I had a lot to do at home! The trip was not that good, and I was ready to come back home. I decided that I want to take a really nice one in the summer that is well overdue! I did get to see my bestfriend while I was gone..which was nice..and I got to go to a few nice Goodwill's while I was there. I can't wait to show you some of my purchases from Maryland! I must say that they were well organized Goodwill's that I went to, however the prices were a lot higher then the Goodwill's here.


Zara top: $3.99 from Goodwill
Express jeans: $18.00 from Plato's Closet
Bakers wedges: $10.00 on sale from Bakers


Total look: $31.99




and the inspiration is....Annasophia Robb. If you don't know who she is she is from the Carrie Diaries. I have not watched it yet, because I feel that it will be horrible. I don't think anything can compare to Sex and the City. I am a huge fan of the show, but I don't think that this series will be any good. Thoughts? Has anyone else seen it?



I am loving these shoes.

Today I am linking up with:



inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840
Thrifters Anonymous
stillbeingmolly
WatchOutForTheWoestmans
Join us! Click the Spotlight 
 
miscellany monday at lowercase letters
The Things We Find Inside

8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!! Stopping by and a new follower from Yolo Monday. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! I am so glad you are back. Sounded like your vaca was a bit problematic. Well, glad you are here with your cute paisley top and cute heels. I am entering the two birds thingy tomorrow. I am off to Savers for the hunt of the paisley top......... :D (it Monday = 99¢ Day)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this outfit . The top is so flattering and the boyfriend jeans with wedge heals give's is a grown up kick to the young Carrie look . Great post .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look at those amazing shoes! The whole outfit is adorable, thanks for sharing it with Visible Monday : >

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and hope you have a better trip next time! I have watched the Carrie Diaries and she is darling in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather I just had to drop in to see you today after having read your sweet comment to me. I have been struggling with posts lately. I will have been blogging for 3 years soon and I am wondering what direction I'm going to take my blog if any direction at all. You, my friend, are an amazing inspiration. You have your struggles but you keep plugging away and growing your blog. This outfit is gorgeous on you and I admire that you have your toes out in February although I think that you are inside your home. Love your shoes, and those jeans are a great fit on your slim figure. I'm slowly making my way back. Dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your outfit better! glad you got to see your best friend. i like the show and book better than the sex and the city, but that doesn't mean you will.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shoes!! SO darling. I want them! And you only payed $10?! Wow. I actually really like your top too! It's better than the inspiration.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.