Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day Look #3

Hello everyone. This is one of the fun Valentine's looks that I put together...wait till you see tomorrow! While I was in Maryland I found these awesome heart tights for $2.00 at Charlotte Russe! I had actually never been into a Charlotte Russe store until I went there. I found a few cute things while I was in there, and these tights were one of them! What do you think of this fun Valentine's look?


Charlotte Russe strapless: $6.00 from Volunteers of America
Xhilleration skirt: $4.00 from Plato's Closet
Charlotte Russe heart tights: $2.00 from Charlotte Russe
Charlotte Russe heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet


Total look: $20.00



Today I am linking up with:


Loves on a Thursday
katherines corner
Little by Little
 

12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Such a fun and flirty outfit for V Day! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit! Love it. Stopping by from the Thursday Favorite Things hop! Have a fabulous day :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style. Check out my blogs if you can, you might like my style too.

    http://ifitsnotbaroquedesignblog.blogspot.com/

    http://www.punkylittlediyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those spotty tights... so very cool!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the big sparkly bow on the top : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so cute! Great deal on the tights. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top and tights are darling!! You look so sweet and girly:) I love this!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look terrific, love the tights! xo Thank you for sharing at the hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.