Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Looks Which One did I End Up Wearing Game?!...

Hello everyone. I hope that you all had a wonderful New Year. I enjoyed my day with my family and I have eaten enough holiday food for awhile now..all good of course...lol. This year for my New Year's Resolution I would like to become more organized! I must say that is one of my biggest flaws, of course I have others, but this is a major. I would also like to become better at saving more money, so I have opened up a separate account to do so. Another resolution is to find happiness in all things, and to find love in all that I do as well. What are your New Years Resolutions?
For today's posting I decided that I wanted to have fun dressing up in some New Years looks..and for you to guess which one I ended up wearing. It was a hard decision, but I think I found the right one to party in for today...see what you think!




Look #1:

This is a great find..I found this on New Years Eve at our local Goodwill. It was that insta love..
$10.00 dress



This dress is sooo me...it takes my breath away.


Total look: $18.00


Look #2: 
A vintage 80's dress. I love the beading in 80's dresses..oh the work in them.


Dress: $15.00 from Ebay
Charlotte Ruse heels: $8.00

Total look: $23.00


Look #3:

This is one of my fav 80's dresses that I own.. I love the detailing in the shoulders. This dress is huge on me now, so I had to pin it back, but I just can't get rid of it.


Vintage dress: $5.99 from Goodwill campus
Charlotte Ruse heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet


Total look: $13.99


Look #4:

Vintage dress: $12.99 from Volunteers of America
Charlotte Ruse heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet


Total look $20.99


Look #5:

Dress: $20.00 from Marshalls
Necklace:$5.00
Charlotte Russe heels: $8.00


Total look: $33.00


Look #6:

Miley Cirus top: $3.00 from Walmart
H&M skirt: $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Belt: $5.00 from Plato's Closet
Charlotte Russe heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Necklace: $3.99 from Goodwill
Mossimo coat: $10.00 from Salvation Army



Total look: $35.99

So what look did I end up wearing???
Well... INSTA LOVE of course!
Happy New Year!


Did I make the right choice?

Today I am linking up with:























inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840 Thrifters Anonymous  
stillbeingmolly

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE one-shoulder dresses! What a fabulous find, beautiful friend!
    Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! I loved #1, then #4, then#5 & then #6. I decided on #6 because of the coat, too (the practical in me). So you stumped me but I should have guessed #1! You raved more about it. Great selection and super post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those looks! You couldn't go wrong with any of them.

    http://lazymazei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the looks. Im a new follower from the GFC blog hop.
    http://www.akachymecindy.com/2012/12/december-sponsors-group-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your picks! You have a great eye for deals and you put them together so well! Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your looks, but the 80s dress with divine shoulders is my favourite, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Happy 2013.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!!! You look so pretty in that dress. Having said that, you look so pretty in #2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 too. Happy New Year!

    Sue xo

    A Colourful Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that was so fun. you look glamorous in all of them. can i have look 6? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.