Monday, January 21, 2013

Stripes And Dots Oh My!

Hello everyone. I hope that you all had a great weekend! I made it through the 8 hour drive yesterday I have never been so ready to get out of a car! hopefully, the weather will cooperate and we will be able to make it back okay without any snow issues. So, for today's look I wanted to play with color and patterns again! Polka dots are big right now and I like to mix dots with stripes. I went for more of a preppy look by mixing the knee highs, but you could wear this with tights.


American Eagle sweater: $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Merona shirt: $3.49 from Goodwill
Gap skirt: $2.99 from Goodwill
Knee highs (3 pack): Chinease Laundry $6.00 from T.J. Maxx
Merona shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill
Necklace: .50 from Salvation Army


Total look:$18.97



Today I am linking up with:








Thrifters Anonymous
stillbeingmolly
WatchOutForTheWoestmans
Join us! Click the Spotlight 
 
miscellany monday at lowercase letters
The Things We Find Inside

9 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! That yellow skirt is so precious! Happy to see that you didn't spend a bunch of money either! So great!
    Best,
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love dots and stripes together. Great bargains, too : > Thanks for sharing it with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I love the polka dots.

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I really like the navy polka dot sweater with the yellow skirt!
    Tiffany
    www.fabulessinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Heather! Awh, you are getting featured a bunch. That's because your posts are AWE -- SOME!!! I love the dots and stripe look too. This OOTD is so cute. I want those shoes, hand them over, now, okay. Too bad you had to drive so long. I can only go about 3 hours and I have to get out of the car and walk. That or do yoga for a week before I go on a trip as a road trip kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the polka dot sweater!! Too cute!! Stopping by from the blog hop! :)
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look, the colours are wonderful together :) thanks for sharing with us at Creative Mondays...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, girl, I'm in love with that skirt!


    Yellow Blog [blog design]
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    - Get 10% OFF by using the code "valentines2013"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative and cute outfit. Id never be able to pull this off, but I love it. Im specially diggin that yellow skirt.

    Get the perfect silhouette with stylish shapewear
www.vedettestore.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.