Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Inner School Girl..Vintage Dress From Shareen Vintage..

Hello lovelies. Glad to see you all stop back here for another fun-filled fashion day. For today's posting I am showing a dress that I purchased from New York at Shareen Vintage. I am privileged to own one of her dresses. I have never been to her shop in person..(although I would LOVE to go), but she does post on her Facebook and Twitter, so that you can see some of the items that she has available which is nice if you can't go to her shop. I actually found her website when I was trying to find my "pink birthday 50's dress"..I would still love to find my pink prom dress from her, and I hope that one day I can.  Please Shareen..send me LOT'S of pictures of pretty pink 50's prom dresses...lol


Vintage dress: $52.00 from Shareen Vintage
Tights: $2.00 from Kmart
Candies shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill


Total look: $57.99




Have a great day everyone..thanks for stopping by..I hope to see you tomorrow :)

Today I am linking up with:



Real Girl Style Link Up

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress girl! You look great and I love the background to these pics, especially the colorful leaves!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, your dress choice is wonderful. The fit and style is just perfect on you. I love that you paired it with white tights...great choice. Dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh heather, you look brilliant! very retro mary tyler moore, in a modern way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! The colors are great! It's so perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome thrifting on those shoes and the entire ensemble for under $60 is truly wonderful, in my book!

    Thank you for joining easy Tuesday. Yes! that is so cool of you. Yahoo!

    btw, i love (envy) the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. Love that dress! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am loving that dress and also love the fact that you wore white tights
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very cute plaid...I love it, don't wear it. Hahahhaa..you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS Thanks for coming to our easy Tuesday hippity hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this dress is too adorable for words! found and following via the blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.