Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Simple Black Dress With Some Sparkle..

Hello everyone. I am glad to see all of you here! I couldn't take any of my pictures outside this week, so I had to do them all inside since we are having lot's of rain and wind here. I am trying to save up for an at home lighting system so that my pictures will come out better. My house is so dark and it is hard to do pictures at home if you don't have good lighting, that's why I love taking them outside. So, these pictures will have to do for now. I found this vintage 80's dress at Salvation Army a couple of weeks ago, and I just loved how the cut of the dress was on the bottom, and the sparkle of course.


Vintage 80's dress: $8.99 from Salvation Army
Charlotte Russe heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Tights: $5.00 from Walmart


Total look: $21.99








have a great day everyone..



Today I am linking up with:



Real Girl Style Link Up

12 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. The 80s is one of my favorite eras and I love that you rock the styles from there so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeoes! Both you and the dress. I know what you mean about taking photos inside. You did a great job, though!
    Donna
    www.prettysparklythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww you look utterly fab in this LBD Heather...you are so lucky to find this pretty number!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! new follower from thehop, would love a follow back

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks great on you! i like how you showed it with the runway looks. now i want to see a close up of your tattoo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute dress! Definitely a great find. Thanks for linking up for Real Girl Style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.