Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nautical

Hi there. For today's look it is all about going nautical. I love a cute nautical look anyday, and I thought that this was a cute nautical look..What do you think? I found this cute little peplum top at T.J. Maxx, and I fell in love! I forgot to take pictures of the back of it though! It is so cute, it is cut out and has a cute little bow. When I went to do this shoot, I had every intention of getting near the water to take pictures. Once I got to the spot, that became a different story, as it was down a huge hill! So, this is what I came up with instead..What do you think?


Top: $10.00 from T.J. Maxx
Inked and Distressed jeans: $5.99 from Salvation Army
Lei shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill
Necklace: $2.99 from Salvation Army


Total look: $22.97










Have a great day everyone...thanks for stopping by...

Today I am linking up with:


Real Girl Style Link Up

11 comments:

  1. That top is simply gorgeous, and it looks so fabulous on you. I really like how these shots were taken, too! Great job. :)

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peplum is so great- esp in a nautical stripe- super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable top, now I need to go to my TJ Maxx and see if they have it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit,, you look so cute!

    New follower via the gfc blog hop :)

    Brittany
    Secondhandsolace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a super cute outfit girl :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That peplum top is great - the red and black stripes are a fun, unexpected combo. And you wear it so well! Love it paired with the jeans for a more casual look.

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i am 110% jealous of that top! I have been looking for a cute peplum top and this is basically my dream one!! Thanks for linking up! Have a great week.

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. heather, i like the way you photographed these! your nautical outfit is stylish while appearing casual, & effortless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. just found your blog through the blog hop and I am a new follower :) would love for you to come check out my blog and follow along :D

    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear.. I love your top! And I like how you smile with those cute cheeks..♥

    ♥'s
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.