Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Layering...

Hello everyone. I had a great day yesterday for half-off-day at the Salvation Army. I found lot's of great finds..and I can't wait to post them! I went up with a friend of mine..and we had fun going through some of the crazy clothes, and of course finding some great deals. It's always good to bring a friend along and play dress-up..ha ha. I ended up missing my kickboxing class, but I figure since I shopped from store to store that I made up for missing my class..then again, I did eat a Jimmy John's sub, and had enchilada's....


Forever 21 jacket: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Scarf: $1.49 from Goodwill
Forever 21 top: $1.99 from Goodwill
Ink & Distressed jeans: $6.00 from Salvation Army
Vera Wang shoes: $5.00 from Khol's 


Total look: $16.48


Have a great day everyone...Thanks for stopping by..

Today I am linking up with:



redrosevintage
Current Crush Thursdays
Mother {at} Heart
Loves on a Thursday
Silly Happy Sweet
Its Ok Thursdays
Thursday Favorite Things


15 comments:

  1. GREAT DEALS! Great deals on all of those items. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing one class wont hurt you. Lol. Its just great that you had a day out and had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great deals they should be called steals! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit for autumn! The denim, jacket and scarf have me aching for colder weather. And I love that the scarf adds a fun little touch of color that peeks out from the jacket. Super cute! And can't wait to see what you picked up at the sale!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit for fall! You found some fab deals. I'm visiting from Katherine's Favorite Things. Stop by if you get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job @ layering for Fall Heather....love that basic blazer to go with anything!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely layering. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy outfit fantastic heather girl! everything was thrifted except your shoes. total score. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always in such awe at people that can find amazing deals on great pieces like that at thrift stores...the people in my neighbourhood are obviously not that stylish, cause I never have any luck!LOL...thanks for linking up to L.O.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah for great deals! I looove thrift store shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely clothes! I wish I could find them that great where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking up at Lara's Vintage! I am again one of the co-hosts! I can't believe your whole outfit is for under $20!!! :) Steal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you got some great bargains and I LOVE your hair! I'm a new follower and was hoping that you'd like to return the favor. Go to: www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com, read me, and follow if you like what you read! That'd be AMAZING!!

    Positively,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.