Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Antiqued Crochet Dress, Broken Purse, And A Fall In The Hole..

Hi there everyone. For today's posting I am showing this crochet dress that I found at Goodwill. I love crochet vintage looking dresses, but I wasn't sure about this one.I love long ones, and I like for them to be sleeveless, and have a scoop cut at the bust. I found this one and decided to buy it to see what I could do with it. I loved this barn in the background and I wanted to be closer, but it was locked up under security..and the guy that ownes this drove by, so I thought that this was as far as I could go. While I was here my daughter was in the car, and was yelling so I took off to see what was going on and I fell and tripped into a hole, let's say that Emily, and her dad were both laughing at me while I was in pain..lol. All that to find that Emily had broken a handle off of my purse and that's what she was screaming about..











Thank you all for stopping by...see you tomorrow.














9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Beautiful vintage look -- the mix of beads and the black flower are perfect touches! Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of crochet, but I LOVE this outfit! It actually looks like lace and is very sweet and romantic... And the dress fits your amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, unique dress! That's an amazing Goodwill find, and it fits you perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing dress! It looks wonderful on you! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I'm so sorry to hear you fell down and hurt yourself!! I hope you feel better now. This vintage dress just looks STUNNING on you. So so classic and chic.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crochet dress Heather....you look so divine !!

    REbecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that you got that dress at Goodwill. I am in LOVE with it. You look awesome.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this dress! what a great find!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What! You found this wonderful dress at Goodwill. This is the most perfect find ever. I love sweater/crochet dresses. They effortlessly hug my curves in all the right ways. You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.