Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy Red White & Blue..


LEI vest: $15.00 from Walmart
Tunic: $3.00 from Rue 21
Necklace: $1.99 from Goodwill
Shoes: $7.99 from Target


Total look: $27.98






I found this cute vest at Walmart last week, and I just love it! I have worn it like three times already. I thought that it was a good price, and they even had shorts that matched! I only purchased the vest though.
I am posting my red white and blue look early, because I know that I will be busy on the 4th of July. We will be busy taking the kids on the rides, spending time with the family, and eating good food! I hope that all of you have a Happy 4th Of July, and that we all remember how important this day truly is. My daughter has been counting down the days so that she can see the fireworks, ride the rides, and  even packed a little back pack full of fun things for her to do.

Today I am linking up with:

pleated poppy
</>
Rae Gun Ramblings
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

 
Black.White.Color

10 comments:

  1. I found your blog over at Because Shanna Said So! I am in love with that vest!! I can't believe you found it at Walmart, what a steal! Also, those shoes are amazeballs! Did you buy them recently??

    xx
    Allexis

    lifeofacoyfish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! and oh so patriotic :)

    lazymazei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the vest and great find for Walmart! :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that vest, very cute! I really love the color of your hair : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your denim vest. Perfect for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new layout of the blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so beautiful! The red lipstick tops it off perfectly! That vest is awesome, I love it! What a good find at WalMart of all places! Sounds like you had quite a fun-packed 4th of July!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy hot outfit heather! did you take firework photos, that maybe we can see later?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.