Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chic Florals And Bling...


Candies blazer: $10.00 free from Kohl's (had a $10.00 free Khol's spending card)
London Jeans shorts: $3.29 from Goodwill
Charlotte Russe heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Clutch .50 from a yard sale
Necklace: $2.99 from Body Central


Total look: 14.78



One of the hottest trends for the summer is the graphic print trend. I found this blazer marked down at       Kohl's and I knew that it was perfect for showing how to sport this trend. I love all of the bright colors that are in this jacket and how it stands out from the black. Keep your eyes open this summer for fun Graphic Prints, Neon, Stripes, Sheen, White, and, 90's wear.

Today I am linking up with:

pleated poppy

Rae Gun Ramblings
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life


6 comments:

  1. That jacket is great! I love Kohl's cash. :) Visiting from the WIW link-up.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun take on florals! thanks for linking up with dress for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-i-wore-red-white-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. heather, you nailed the trend! i like seeing your look with the runway styles. you are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.