Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wonder Woman..



Wonder Woman top: $6.00 from Dresscode
Premier jeans: $8.00 from Dresscode
J.Crew cardigan: $2.00 from Goodwill
Express purse: $40.00
Steve Madden shoes: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Belt: $1.99 from Goodwill


Total look: $65.99



That's right guys..I am Wonder Woman! I am a mother that can take care of two children and multitask at the same time-I am a kickboxing chic-A lover, a hopeless romantic at heart- A fighter who strives to never give up- I am strong, and powerful, but weak at times...after-all..every Wonder Woman has her breaking point.. but will come back tall and strong.
 I found this tank at Dresscode last summer and I think that it is the cutest tank. I have worn this many times, and many different ways...I seem to always wear it with these shoes though. I mean..when you have a Wonder Woman shirt on, you have to wear leopard shoes..it's a must in my book!
I would also like to thank Ada over at Elegance & Mommyhood for featuring me on her blog.

Today I am linking up with:


pleated poppy
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

 
   photo 907ac529-d62a-4351-8d2f-a05cd748d3ad_zps6ae7cd5c.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I love your shorter hair, so stylish.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to choose one word to describe this outfit, I would pick 'spunky'. It's just so fun, but with attitude. You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you just stop being so cute? i love everything about this look!

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, very fun and I agree about the leopard shoes ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you more!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you on Pleated Poppy! You are adorable. We are thrifty sisters! Love this particular outfit on you. I can't wait to have some "me" time to look more at your blog... mother of two too here. Keep Rocking It Cutie PaTooty...
    Tabitha
    http://thelostsocklife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the distressed jeans and leopard booties!!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Fab post!!!lovable pics!
    Really nice blog!!!!do u want to Follow each other!?
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that first pose :) You find the best stuff!

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.