Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The House That Grandpa Built..


Sheinside dress: $55.00
Bobby socks: $2.00
Hot topic shoes: $3.99 from Volunteers of America


Total look: $60.99





I got this dress from Sheinside. I really liked how eerie/cute it was. I mean..who has a dress with a doll face on it? I thought that the venue was perfect for this dress, and it just so happens to be one of my favorite locations to take pictures. Inside of this house there are all kinds of antique things broken, and still left inside of the home. The lady that owns the property told me that this house has been in her family for years, although it is falling down. I think that any old abandoned homes give you that "ghost" feeling, but I think that with this one it just looks scary. 

Today I am linking up with:

pleated poppy
 
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

 
 photo 907ac529-d62a-4351-8d2f-a05cd748d3ad_zps6ae7cd5c.jpg

7 comments:

  1. adorable...sassy...+ just the right amount of cute! stopping by from wardrobe wednesday...enjoy your day!

    chandra
    astylishlittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eerie may it seems but I can't help adore you on that dress...you look like a doll yourself! It's so cute! But man, it's pricey. hehehhe!

    Kaye
    http://stylekikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute on you but I agree the dollface is a little creepy. But's it definitely a look and works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that dress somewhere a while ago and absolutely loved it. It is so fabulously yellow. Love what you did with it. Creepy dolls are the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is a bit creepy, too. But that might be because I don't like antique doll's faces. I love the yellow and the cut and fit but the doll somewhat kills it for me. But, ...but, ......but I love the house and the photos taken there. That part is awesome and I love old houses with character like that. Did you ever see the movie, "A Trip to Bountiful"? If you ever do, you'll know why I think about old houses like I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i guess i could see how it would give off that feeling. you look super in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit I'm a little scared of these pics - eerie. Love the yellow though and the way you've staged the pictures is brilliant.

    Thanks for sharing with Wardrobe Wednesday - hope to see you this week xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.