Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Red Delicious..


Body Central crop top: $6.99 from Body Central
Limited skirt: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Two Lips shoes: $3.99 from Salvation Army



Total look: $12.98


This look reminds me of a red delicious apple! Crop top again today! A friend of mine came over wearing this top and I thought that it was so cute that I needed one too! I wish that I would have taken some pictures of the back of this top..it has 3 cute bows in the back of it. I got distracted by the kids and forgot to take some up close shots.
Where am I today? I went shopping at the Salvation Army today in Columbus for half off day..I haven't been there since the winter, so I decided to go today.
What did I find? lot's of great things! can't wait to show you all the good things that I found.

Today I am linking up with:

pleated poppy
</>
Rae Gun Ramblings
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

 
 photo 907ac529-d62a-4351-8d2f-a05cd748d3ad_zps6ae7cd5c.jpg

14 comments:

  1. So cute! Salvation Army is so amazing <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this top is so cute too. Take a pic of the back when you take the Salvation Army finds, too, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so amazing in red, Heather! I love that top!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red on you, amazing! Now following through Bloglovin :)

    xo, Ainslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heather, if i looked as good as you do in a crop top, i'd wear them too! oh, i can barely wait to see what you got today. :) what i do with my journal pages is, i keep them in my journals. i 1st started writing in one, in about 7th grade. yes, i have stacks of books, and books in boxes. they are interesting to go back and read years later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm a new follower from the Wednesday hop. I so love the outfit! Can't clearly see your shoes though. hun :(

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit! I am digging your corset top <3

    If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your retro style - you look amazing, love the little red top and gingham skirt - works so well together :)
    Just popping over from trending pretty link

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Heather....it's nice to see you again always looking so utterly adorable. Yes to the crop top, you rock it with that plaid skirt....so summer!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. JEEZLE PEETS (lol) I love this outfit! The crop top & skirt combo in this post (and your last one) are so cute and really flattering. I have a long torso- I wonder if wearing a crop top would make it look less lengthy?

    Thank you for your sweet comment, by the way :) I really hope to get to meet you next Sunday! (you can tell me if the way I come across on my blog is how I am in person?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.