Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Free Spirit..


Gunne Sax dress: $52.00 from Ebay
Floral head crown: DIY
Candies shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill


Total look: $55.99



This is a vintage Gunne Sax dress and I think that this one is so pretty. I love the corset waist of this, and how the dress flows. This dress is perfect for the boho, 70's look. I love how the sun shines in the dress..the only downfall is that this dress is SOO hot!! 
Here lately I have been slacking on my blogger comments! I have been looking to get a new car and it is getting frustrating! I want to make sure that I get a good car, and something big enough for the kids, and I don't want another lemon! I am trying to decide now between a 2007 Toyota Rav 4 and a 2009 Honda CRV..ugh..hopefully sometime soon I will know what to do!

Today I am linking up with:

pleated poppy

Rae Gun Ramblings
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

 
 photo 907ac529-d62a-4351-8d2f-a05cd748d3ad_zps6ae7cd5c.jpg

13 comments:

  1. Have you checked out the Hyundai line in small suv styles? We have a one and we LOVE IT. And it is cheaper that Toyota and / or Honda. Really, that dress is hot? Who woulda thunked? This Dates Me, but I recall when that dress was ALL the rage. I had to sew my own and it wasn't hot at all! hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa this look is major! love the art direction in this shoot, so inspiring... maybe i should hop in the woods for a fairy-inspired shoot as well :D

    xo, Natalie - http://natalieast.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Heather! That dress is incredible on you! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this dress is gorgeous! What a find! You look SO beautiful! Love the DIY floral crown, it's super pretty! I need to make another one!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! I can't believe this amazing dress....it's so angelic. The floral crown is amazing too. Love it all girl.
    xo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a beautiful dress! when I was in high school that was a very popular style, so pretty! I made one that was very similar, in a purple gauze, I still have the pattern : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like a model in a lookbook! yes that's a compliment. best wishes finding the best car for you dear heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow such a beautiful dress to own! you look like a fairy of some sort in this setting.

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with your dress! It has everything I love mixed into one - sheer, flowy, girly, boho, hippie. You look amazing - and I love your floral headband. Perfect touch. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous in that dress! I also love the corset style waist! Just to add another voice to the confusion--my husband's a car guy, his dad was a mechanic and my husband knows enough to fix our 12 and 17 year old cars himself (all the time!! that's the thing about old cars). He loves Toyota, and figures we'll get one someday, but if we could afford it, he says Honda is even better and he'd expect a Honda to last more than 200,000 miles, easily. And the Honda CRV is his favorite 'practical' car in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the crown! I've been coveting floral headpieces!


    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.