Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pin Me Up Scotty...


Merona top: $3.99 from Goodwill
Shorts: $3.29 from Goodwill
Bongo shoes: $3.99 from Volunteers of America
Socks: $2.00



Total look: $13.27


No I am not a Star Trek fan, but I thought that this would be a cute tittle, and this was the first thing that came to mind..lol. For all of you Star Trek fans out there, please don't hate on me because I don't like Star Trek..lol. I have been out all day running, having a girls day with Emily...we try to do that once a week if we can. Today I went to the Salvation Army for half-off day on a whim, then I got Emily from school-we ate at a cute restaurant here in town-ate big girl cupcakes-had pool time in the little turtle pool..lol-worked out-and died when I got home..lol. All I have to look forward to tomorrow is the dreaded sugar test that I have to do..blah! 3 hours long! No, I do not like these. Make sure you all send me lot's of messages on here, because I will be bored for 3 hours of testing...

Today I am linking up with:

pleated poppy
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

 
 photo 907ac529-d62a-4351-8d2f-a05cd748d3ad_zps6ae7cd5c.jpg"

9 comments:

  1. Would love to invite you to my link up that goes live at 7am in the morning. We pin all those who join to our party board on pinterest.
    http://myfashionforwardblog.com/2013/05/23/all-things-pretty-9/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts look amazing on you! Such a fun look!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So well put together and I adore the vintage vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable outfit!!

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with those shorts! They are fabulous and what a steal! Go Goodwill shopping!

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute outfit, I LOVE those shoes!

    Cx

    Clareybear @ itsupsanddowns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute! Love your blog.

    Your new follower,
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.