Thursday, May 2, 2013

Country Girl Dreams..And Avocado Sandwiches...


Old Navy top: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
Abercrombie & Fitch jeggings: $16.00 from Ebay
Shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill
Forever 21 tank: $2.00 from Forever 21


Total look: $29.99


Yesterday was a busy day for me! The fashion show is approaching very soon..so I am trying to get everything done for the Mother's Day fashion show! Almost done..and everyone looks great! If you live close, and are wanting to see a good show, contact The Ville in Lancaster, Ohio and purchase a ticket for $12.00 and come have fun with us!
 I spent most of the day yesterday shopping with my grandma, and I think that I wore myself out by the end of the day! We ended up going to Goodwill in Columbus, eating at Brio's up at Easton, and purchasing her look at the Dresscode, which is a thrift shop in Lancaster. Let me say that lunch was my favorite part! I had a wedge salad, and a chicken, avocado, and applewood bacon sandwich..to die for! I don't think that you can ever go wrong at Brio's. 

Today I am linking up with:




pleated poppy

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

2 comments:

  1. Wow love this outfit - super cute and very retro. All the colours work and it reminds me of a 1950's american diner look. Great blog by the way and stopping by from The pleated poppy linky

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstye.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable heather. i treasure the time i spent with my grandmas. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.