Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Call Me Ms. Kitty...The Cat Lady


Mossimo cardigan: $3.49 from Goodwill
Abercrombie & Fitch jeggings: 18.00 from Ebay
Cat shoes: $37.00 from Japan
Belt: $1.99 from Goodwill
Tank: $2.50 from Forever 21


Total look: $62.98..I think that is the most I have spent on a look for a good while..


I found another pair of these cat shoes on Ebay! these are black and I love them. Cat shoes are not for everyone, but they are for me and my fun sense of style. If I lived in Japan I would be in! I think people look at me strange here like why does this crazy cat lady have cats on her shoes! guess what..I love them..and I don't care! I wore this on Monday when I took my daughter to school and all of the little kids kept coming up to me pointing at my shoes..lol I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not! ha, ha. I am a kid at heart and that's okay.

Today I am linking up with:

pleated poppy

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

6 comments:

  1. hey Heather! These shoes are so fun and so you. You can make anything look so darling by the way you style it up, girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After explorіng а number of the агtiсlеs
    on your ωeb sіte, I honestly appreciate уоur way οf ωгiting a blog.
    I saved it to my bοokmarκ site list
    and will be checκing bacκ in thе near futuгe.
    Taκe a loοk at my webѕite as ωell and let
    me know how you feel.

    Αlso νisit my web-site :: adult acne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love whimsy in fashion. Hooray for cat ladies in thrifted couture! Cute as a kitty. Have a lovely week. Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I think they're cute! And they are definitely YOU! You look so darling with that pretty purple cardi and the bow in your hair. THis is a perfect outfit. I'm a kid at heart too :) For sure.
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heather, best blog post title, and those shoes are definitely all you! what treasures for your feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are doing ok! Busy with photography work? I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.