Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Me And My Big Girl Dreams...




New York & Co Peter pan blouse: $6.00
Elle cardigan: $1.00 from Salvation Army
Wet Seal skirt: $3.99 from Salvation Army
Bronx shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill
Matt & Nat bag: $3.99 from Goodwill


Total look: $18.97


When I looked at the top picture, it looks like I am thinking of all of my big girl thoughts..all of the dreams that I have with the purpose of this blog. I hope for the right person to see this blog, and for me to get my name out there to show that I am creative, that I can style, and that I have a love for fashion. I would love to be on tv to show all of the ideas that I have..travel all over the world..and accomplish and see many things...but for now, I guess it is just me and my big girl dreams. I don't give up, and I will not let anyone tear those big girl dreams down..guess that's just the big girl in me.

Today I am linking up with:




pleated poppy
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life
button

2 comments:

  1. How cute is your outfit! Love the way you put everything together. Good luck making your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha-ha! you look darling! the bow is tops. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.