Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lunch Date


Vintage 50's dress: $15.00 from Rag O Rama
Mossimo shoes: $2.00 from Salvation Army


Total look: $17.00



I bought this dress in the summer on my birthday, and I am finally able to fit in it! I wore this out to lunch with my date today! Me and Emily had a girls day out and we both dressed up in our fancy dresses to go out to Olive Garden together and of course shopping! We had a good day and everyone loved how sophisticated and lady like we looked...that was until my daughter had a fit because she couldn't have a milk shake! 

Today I am linking up with:

pleated poppy
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life
button

button

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, (your daughter threw a fit) Oh, I remember those days. Hug here and tell her everything will be ok. The time will be gone before you know it [of her being a little girl].

    You are having the funnest dresses on this week. You are so inspirational to me. I love that you wear the dresses to shop in, how fun it that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is really beautiful, great look! How fun to dress up and go out for lunch with your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing. AWE, lunch and shopping with a friend sounds great!

    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful romantic look! Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I feel that experience Heather! Thanks so much for linking up with WW :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.