Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Don't Be All Up In My Grill...




Bob Mackie shirt: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Old Navy shorts: $3.29 from Goodwill
Charlotte Russe heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet
necklace: .50 from Salvation Army
Clutch: .50 from yard sale


Total look: $14.29


Sorry for the wrinkles :/ My son got ahold of my shirt before I knew it...and well this happened. I was afraid to iron it, because it said dry clean only, so I have a wrinkled Bob Mackie shirt! Over the weekend I was at Goodwill and I found a cute t-shirt that said Don't be all up in my grill. It had a grill on it, hot dog, and a hamburger..so cute. My daughter had asked what it said and now all she does is say that phrase about everything now. 

Today I am linking up with:









pleated poppy
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life
button
button

14 comments:

  1. Great shirt! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, Bob Mackie shirt for $2 - shut up! That was probably a $100 item originally. Wow, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favorite outfit of all, very sharp, I love it. You really have an eye for what goes together. Wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would've picked up that shirt and never been able to envision how to put it in an outfit. Great look!

    Found you via Wardrobe Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace over the top - clever. Of course red lippie makes it perfect. Thanks for linking up with WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty cut out details on this shirt. It's a classic! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so fabulous girl! love your style :) I'm your new gfc follower!

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    $1000 Visa Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look very sophisticated. your daughter is a riot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a clean white and black look. I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the black and white! That blouse is so pretty and fun:) that's funny your son got it wrinkled, I couldn't even tell though!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning! Gorgeous shirt! I iron stuff like that all the time-just put the iron on the lowest setting and go!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge up my personal arse and cum along with pussy juice all
    over me. Fuck, ozzy

    My web page: hcg injections
    My webpage > hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.