Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Look #9

Hello Valentines..we are getting closer! one more look to go before the reveal of what I wear for Valentine's Day. I ordered this cute necklace and earring set from Avon a few weeks ago and it was the inspiration for this look. I didn't get any pictures of the earrings, but I did get some of the necklace. Today is Valentine's Day for my daughter in her class, I hope that she doesn't get her heart let down..as she likes a boy in her class....ah young love...I remember how that went in school...don't you? On another note..I heard on the news this morning that a school was not having Valentine's Day because the principal felt that everyday should be Valentine's Day not just one day a year. Yes, I think you should "love" more then one day a year, but come on...Thoughts? I want to hear what you think.


Forever 21 jacket (old): $5.99 from Goodwill 
Gap sweater (old): $3.29 from Goodwill
Forever 21 skirt: $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Paprika shoes: $2.50 from Salvation Army
Necklace and matching earrings: $10.00 from Avon


Total look: $27.78




Today I am linking up with:








                                                                   pleated poppy
</>
                                                               
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

                                                                 
                                                     button

2 comments:

  1. SO so so cute! Love it!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, my Heather sweet! I'm anxious to see the finale!!! what? when? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.