Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'll Take Fries With That Shake!

Hello everyone. I am getting all psyched up to go half off shopping tomorrow. The last time I went was before Christmas. I am still up though, and it's almost midnight! I need to get some sleep because half off day starts early! Ok, so why did I give the tittle " I'll Take Fries With That Shake?" ..I posted these pictures the other night on my facebook and my brother-in-law said that I looked like I worked at the Steak and Shake! I think that I gave food service a new fashion flare!


Vintage blouse: $3.29 from Goodwill
Old Navy shorts: $2.99 from Goodwill
Charlotte Russe heels: $8.00 from Plato's Closet




Total look: $14.28



Today I am linking up with:


pleated poppy
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life
button

button

11 comments:

  1. What Steak and Shakes does he visit? LOL! You look super cute.
    Be sure to come comment on the main post plus one other linked post :)
    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Heather! Good going on your shopping tomorrow! My Savers had a 50% off sale last Monday and I went but found nothing that was a 'deal' so I headed over to Plato's and scored on a few items. Yay! HAPPY THRIFTY SHOPPING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! Love the little tie on your shirt and those gorgeous heels. Hope you had fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great look on you! you definitely have the legs for it!:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started swooning the second I saw the thumbnail for this over at What I Wore Wednesday! These pics should be on a poster for what you can find while thrifting! The shorts, the tights, the tuxedo shirt, all of it...just fabulous! Definitely pin-worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't know what they wear at steak and shake, but you look outstanding heather! seriously fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work at steak and shake and I can guarantee you I didn't look that good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little bow reminds me of a shirt I had in elementary school. So cute! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You look great! I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.