Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stripes And Dots With A Pop Of Color...


Hello everyone. I wore this look out this weekend. I liked mixing the different patterns with a pop of color and these fun shoes. I thought that the heart belt added a sweetness to the look. I am really uninspired lately as to what to type..I am still struggling greatly with my hair loss and no one seems to know why in a years time that I have lost almost all of my hair. I keep hearing that I am healthy! Yet this 28 year old is almost out of hair. I keep reminding myself everyday that there are worse things out there and I am being silly, but I can't help how I feel at times. This has not been a good week emotionally for me, so I am hoping that maybe soon it will be better. I like being able to wear fun wigs..but I do miss my hair and I can't wear my wigs to the gym..so I am embarrassed with my very little ragged hair. I don't know if this mystery will ever be solved, but I am growing very weary of this and soon will not have any of my hair left. As I have said before, there are ups and downs for me..and this is one of the downs. I am trying to stay as positive as I can, but lately I am very down. Hopefully, next week will be a little bit better of a week for me.




Black and White Market top: $5.99 from Ohio Thrift
Mossimo skirt: $2.99 from Ohio Thrift
Belt from a blazer
Mossimo shoes: $6.00 from Plato's Closet



Total look: $14.98


Today I am linking up with:





pleated poppy
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life
Loves on a Thursday button

14 comments:

  1. very pretty outfit heather! i just sent you an email. i didn't want you to have a comment a mile long here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this outfit is soooo adorable!! :D

    <3 danielle
    goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather! Oh dear! I hope you do have a better week. I hope you have a better day tomorrow, too. I enjoy you so. You put a spring in my step and smile on my face with your thrifty finds and your great taste in fashion. (hug)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! You did a great job pairing colors. The heart belt is a nice way to break it up. I hate that you are losing your hair. I'm praying that you will get answers. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry that this is happening to you...it sucks to hear that you are down. I would be too. Anybody would. I am not sure why God allows us to go thru things like this in our walk but you seem to be doing all of the right things by staying positive and taking care of yourself. Lean on Him for answers. I am really impressed with how you've mixed these patterns and look so completely fashionable. dawns suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripes and socks are so cute together. And I really hope you get some answers soon. I have lost a good bit of my hair in the past few months also due to hormonal changes. I have a dr. appointment on Friday to try some new options. Praying for you!

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to lose my hair and then not to know why it is happening. I freak out when I have a bad haircut...so I can't even imagine.

    Your outfit is really cute and your wig does look like your hair. My first thought was "dang, her hair is CUTE!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so great. I would never have thought polka dots and stripes.
    It worked out pleasently.

    Your a cutie!

    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have never thought to put these patterns together, but it looks awesome! Very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you look fantastic in this ensemble. I'm sorry this week is so tough for you and you are struggling on with no answers to your hair loss. My hope for you is that you begin to feel beautiful even with you hair loss, because you are a beautiful woman xx thinking of you xxx :o) Thanks for being a Wardrobe Weds player this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That outfit is darling : ). My brother went through losing his hair too, it was devastating to him. After two years he tried a new doctor who told him it was a fungus, gave him an anti fungal cream and within a few months his hair grew back and he has a Beatiful head of hair again. A few years after this experience my husband noticed a patch of hair missing from the side of his hair and went to my brothers doctor immediately and he told him same thing and got the cream and it grew back and now he's fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Stripes and dots with a touch of red. Love, love this look. Visiting from WIWW. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the contrasting patterns! The pop of red just brings it all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness i cant even begin to tell you how much i love this outfit. mixing stripes and spots is fabulous and then the cute belt just made it even more amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.