Sunday, January 27, 2013

Put On Your Pretty Face And Tulle..

Hello everyone. I bought this shirt a while back at Forever 21 and I have never worn it although I think that it is very cute. I decided that I wanted to pair it up with tulle to add some fun to it, and to give it a romantic feel. I think that it came out as a fun look, what do you think?


Forever 21 shirt: $12.99
Forever 21 skirt: $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Tights: $5.00 from Walmart
Lauren Conrad shoes: free from Kohl's


Total look: $23.99



Today I am linking up with:


pleated poppy
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life
button

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ok Missy, how did you get free shoes from Kohl's. Fess up. Free? Gift card or huh? I have gotten boots and sandals there at a steal of a low price, but FREEEEEEE?

    This ootd is so cute. I love your style. You know that, right? Take care and (hug)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for
    book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.

    Chat soon!

    My blog post free ms points

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.