Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Look

Hello everyone. This is a holiday look that I put together..I almost forgot about this cute little plaid shirt that I bought awhile back at Goodwill in the summer. This shirt is a vintage piece that I really liked and I re-found it the other day! Next week I will be posting nothing but holiday looks to share in the fun for the holidays..so make sure that you stop by next week to see what fun holiday looks that I put together! There will be some fun looks and some classy looks everything to get you ready to shine on a budget for the holidays. Here is one of the first holiday looks..What do you think guys?


Vintage plaid top: $3.49 from Goodwill
Forever 21 skirt: $6.00 from Plato's Closet
Shoes: $8.00 from Charlotte Ruse heels
Forever 21 coat: $5.99 from Goodwill
Necklace: $10.00 from Avon


Total look: $33.48







I couldn't decide if I liked it tucked in or out.
What do you think?

Today I am linking up with:




pleated poppy

Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

12 comments:

  1. What a cheery outfit, love red on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly rocking the season's red in that outfit Heather.....you have always been so lucky with those chic finds!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe you got this entire look for under $35! The shirt looks great tucked in and the entire outfit is so polished...love it!

    p.s. - I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this look is perfect for Christmas, love the pop of tartan! :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. well dont you look super chic and classy!! following u, follow back!

    www.itsthejojoshow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that vintage plaid top!! Super cute!!

    xx, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome such a festive, sexy combo - you look fab! Thanks for being part of Wardrobe Wednesday and a very Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely look!! red looks so good on you!!

    x
    elviemousse.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh you look so business! the tucked out is my fave. merry christmas heather! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.