Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bright Bold Fun And The End Of The World?

Hello everyone. So, I did end up going to half off day on Wednesday. I wasn't sure if I was since Christmas is so close, but I decided that I would since I hadn't gone for a few weeks. I found lot's of great things that I can't wait to show you! On the way up there I was listening to the radio, and they were asking what you would do with your last week on earth. What would you do with your last week on earth? I got to thinking..Oh man I only have another week? There is a lot in my story that I haven't completed...First off I haven't achieved my big career yet, watched my kids grow up, I haven't found my "prince charming"..which as I might add will certainly take longer then a week!, I have not traveled all over the world, I have not gotten my pink diamond..lol anyway, the things that I need will take longer then a week..might I add that they have not happened in 28 years. So, what are your thoughts on the myan calendar? and what will you do with your last week?


Dress: $10.00 from Plato's Closet
Mossimo cardigan: $2.00
Tights: $2.00
Charlotte Ruse heels: $8.00


Total look: $22.00


Today I am linking up with:


pleated poppy
</>
Blog-working Wednesday!
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

4 comments:

  1. Heather! ohmygosh! i lovelovelove those turquoise tights in this ootd! my word a mia!

    my last week? awe pretty much the same as always and if it is the end then fine with me. gloomy? nah just not worried. i'm like the guy on MAD magazine, i guess. 'what, me worry?'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfit, so beautiful. Like you, my story isn't finished, and there is too much to do in one week. But I don't believe the world will end, so I'm not worried. If it does end, there's likely nothing that I could do to stop it, so whatever happens, happens. C'est la vie.
    Donna
    www.prettysparklythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the colour and shape is fabulous and fun! I have no idea about the myan calendar. I'm trusting my future and my present to Jesus. :o) Thanks for joining in with Wardrobe Weds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heather, you look ready for a christmas party! i don't know what i would do if i only had a week to live. just think of all the stuff you have done though, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.