Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stripes, Florals, And The "Nasty" Monster..

Hello lovelies. Thank you all for your lovely comments yesterday, and I am glad that we could all share some of our thoughts of what we are thankful for and take the time to remember that. I haven't experienced any positive things today, so I need to go back and read yesterday's posting..lol. Today I went to half off day at the Salvation Army..and again today I encountered a lot of nasty people. Last week was nice, but this week not so much. I also encountered lot's of election nasty talk which provoked my inner nasty to come out today, which usually I haven't said anything, but the nasty was in me today. I have had a terrible migraine all day today as well no sleep for a week, and I think I should have stayed in bed today. Does shopping ever make you feel better? Sometimes when I feel bad shopping works for a little while, but today it didn't work at all..everything that I did find was like eh..when usually I am excited about what I have found. So, shopping didn't work today! I think if I didn't encounter people shoving me and not letting me through and refusing to move, and being so negative and rude, maybe the nasty monster would have stayed asleep.


Top: $3.99 from Goodwill
Jacket: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Jeans: $8.00
Scarf: $5.00 from Plato's Closet
Charlotte Russe: $8.00



Total look: $26.99



Hey guys stop by this link and check out my Halloween costume..if  you like what you see please leave a comment for me :)




Today I am linking up with:




pleated poppy
</>

13 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with that jacket! So adorable. The whole outfit looks great.
    Sorry to hear that you had to deal with nasty people, especially when you have a migraine and are sleep-deprived. If I go shopping when I'm not feeling well physically I rarely get excited by anything. If I'm just in a bad mood, though, it often does perk me up. I hope that you feel better soon!
    Donna
    www.prettysparklythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very very nice outfit! I really like this outfit and I just found your blog, I am loving it!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, shopping can really be a hit or miss, especially at the thrift stores. (having grumpy people in the store doesn't really help, then you just don't feel like even hunting for the gems.) You look adorable though, I love your classic outfit with the striped top and the cute blazer, those flowers make it so special looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. Even if you're not having a great day you still look great : )

    Hope things turn around for you soon.

    Bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There! I am visiting from Follow me Wednesday! That outfit is super cute! AND what a deal you got!

    ♥ Samantha

    http://busysweetlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. heather, it's okay to have bad days. i'm particularly monstrous when i'm sick & don't get enough sleep. you do look very sweet though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit. You have totally styled it so so well! The jacket is adorable and works so well against the jeans. Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Weds :o) hope things have improved as the week progressed x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart the blazer oh so very much. =)

    Aloha,

    I wanted to personally invite you too to join me and our beautiful team for An Aloha Affair-- it's a new sort of way of being/ growing together in a more meaningful way and we're truly committed to you having a great experience-- I hope you'll join us... save ya a spot?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorable! Wow, I need your fashion sense stat! That's why I've got tons of clothes on my christmas list haha!

    I'm your newest follower and can't wait to see more of your fashion pics for inspiration. Follow back if you'd like and let's keep in touch!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.