Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Give A Hoot..

Hello everyone. First off thanks to everyone on the blogs that have nominated me for a few different awards..I have gotten your messages I just have not had the time to fill out everything for the awards! I have been busy saving and getting stuff for my sons 1st birthday party, Christmas etc. I am also trying to find props for family Christmas pictures, and for Brayden's first birthday pictures. How do you guys feel about the holidays? I am stressed out this year because I have some budget cut backs, and usually I have everything done by now, and this year I have a new addition, and my sons birthday is before Christmas. I think that we all get so busy that we forget about what Christmas is really about.. Jesus birthday, and our family, and having love for one another. I see so many "nasty" people out and about, or depressed over the holidays super stressed about money etc. Breathe..remember to celebrate Jesus and what he stands for.


Mossimo jacket: $3.99 from Goodwill
Aeropostale owl vest: $4.00 from Plato's Closet
Gap skirt: $3.99 from Goodwill
Tights: $5.00 from Walmart
Mossimo shoes: $3.99


Total look: $20.97





Leather jacket: $10.00 from Salvation Army

Today I am linking up with:



pleated poppy
</>

18 comments:

  1. That;s a really cute outfit, love the owl vest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just blow me away with the great stuff you can find at thrift shops. You must be in one every day to catch those great deals.

    Bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic photos and items! I like your taste, and your blog is lovely! Please check out my new post, I think you'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leather jacket is an amazing find! Well spotted ;) Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather! wow! i was about ready to shutterdown for the night and I saw your post and had to read it right now. so i did.

    It cracks me up how you spend more for tights that you do for the skirt. hahahaha. great bargain hunter, you!

    You didn't say where the shoes are from but, let me guess? Heaven? ohmygosh, they are divine!!!!!

    seee ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and ah yup, i love the owl vest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww this is such a wonderfully written post....yes, we all tend to be harassed preparing presents that we all forget the real meaning of Christmas. And you are definitely looking like a million bucks in this look Heather....congrats on your finds!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. There must be something in the water because this is the second fashion post (thrifted no less- AWESOME) that I've seen today and absolutely loved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute, Heather! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look awesome. I love the way you combine clothes. Very stylish and I agree about Christmas - fun and togetherness and all the overwhelming gift of Jesus! Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Wednesday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. heather, you sound incredibly busy! it makes me tired. ;) you're looking foxy in your black, white, and brown hoot owl ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love love the jackets. love.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,
    We are gathering for An Aloha Affair , a sweet sort of mingling and sharing and growing together. I would so love it if you'd join us. You will always be welcome, anytime. Save ya a seat?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute outfits! New follower here from Moms Surviving Kids! Looking forward to your posts :) I am a mom on a budget! Would love a visit from you over at www.momssurvivingkids.com!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.