Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hey Foxy! Leopard And Hot Pink!

Hello everyone. I have been out all day enjoying a girls day with my daughter. It isn't too often that we get to do that anymore. Emily and I went to the Salvation Army for half off day, went to the wig shop..yes guys got me two nice wigs, and we stopped at Plato's to collect some money, then had lunch at O'Charley's. Em said that she enjoyed our day out more then school..lol and didn't want to go home..so, I would say that she had a good time. Anyone have plans for Thanksgiving? we are getting ready for our family gathering for tomorrow...I am sure that we will have lot's of nice things to eat!


H&M vest: $9.00 from local thrift
Newport news pants: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Top: $2.00 from Goodwill
Mossimo shoes: $2.00 from Salvation Army


Total look: $15.00


Today I am linking up with:

 pleated poppy
</>

16 comments:

  1. Cute set...love the pant color...Happy Thanksgiving. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you could come up with something so incredible for only $15!! You are amazing. That vest is just so pretty, I want!
    Happy Thanksgiving have fun tomorrow!
    P.S. That's so funny you have the same shirt. I think Elana got hers at t.j. Maxx too! I love it, wish it was mine!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mix of fuschia and leopard! I might copy this look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Awesome price! Hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! May it be stress-free! :) Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so fabulous! Love the way it all comes together, inspiring! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh heather, i'm glad you had a girl's day with your daughter. that's so special. did your bow belt come with your cute leopard print on trend vest. you look great. hope you show us those wigs. happy thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of your vest. You always find the best stuff.

    Bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pink pants and wigs - fun. I guess it's an easier way to try fun hairstyles! Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Weds :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those pants they look amazing on you! Love that vest too! Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, you look amazing! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh doe come asnd share this at my UK frugal friday ashion show it would be perfect. grab the badge too if you like..... Hi Just wanted to show you my new friday fashion linky perfect for you!
    http://family-budgeting.co.uk/2012/11/23/the-frugal-friday-fashion-show-linky-4/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute to be true. Yeas it would be SO awesome to go thrifting together... maybe bring some other thrifting queens.... of if only I didn't live so far away :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.