Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Military trending...

Hi there lovelies...I hope that you are all having a splendid day. Those of you that checked out my thrifty finds for half-off day should recognize this dress..and this fabulous coat that I found. I thought that this little blue dress was really cute, and I really wanted to pair it with this coat that I found. I wanted to wear some cute tights with this..but I didn't have any that I liked with it...I need to go shopping for some fun tights for this year. 


Vintage dress: $1.50 from Salvation Army
Jack coat brand new with tags! $8.99 from Salvation Army
Qupid booties: $1.00 from Salvation Army(these shoes were all stained and black, and I had my magic grammy clean them up for me..now they are like new again..thanks grammy!)


Total look: $



Have a great day everyone..thanks for stopping by..

Today I am linking up with:


pleated poppy Wallet-Friendly Wednesday
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

19 comments:

  1. In love with your white coat! Your outfit is adorable love it all!!
    Stopping by from the blog hop *Your newwest follower*

    http://cozypinkcottagethe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!!! Found you via gfc bloghop... following as Caroline M - www.carolinesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks fabulous on you!

    And go Grammy - those boots look awesome.

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jacket with them boots!!!!

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is adorable! And that jacket is lovely too! You always find great things at the Salvation Army :)

    <3 Danielle

    Goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this jacket!!

    New follower from the Friends to Followers link-up!
    Leslie @ Sincerely, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty, like a pin-up girl! Love your makeup and the retro dress! Such a beautiful jacket too! Love it.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. heather, that is one wow coat! the dress is darling. i'm digginh the white boots too. your grammy does wonders because those boots look brand new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW you look AMAZING! How funky are you?! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely beautiful outfit, and what a bargain! I'm soo impressed <3
    Following from the blog hop x

    http://staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love the dress - you look fantastic. Love the colours and the shapes. Thanks for joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I'm your new follower from the That Friday Blog Hop. Would love if you can return the favor. Have a great day!

    www.lovefromlondres.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That coat...so glad you kept it for yourself...so lovely. Great little outfit sexy mama. dawn suitcase vignettes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.