Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lace And Bows, Oh My!...

Hello everyone. Well this is a change from the posting yesterday..lol. I have been busy this week getting things ready for my daughters Halloween party this weekend. We are going to be doing a mummy wrap, brain and eyeballs game, bobbing for apples, and I think we may decorate pumpkins as well. There will be a brain with worms for dessert, dirt cupcakes with worms, pizza, and a cheese pumpkin ball. I will be showcasing my half raven, half Edgar Allen Poe costume as well! I am hoping that I can get the makeup just right for my costume. It is all put together and sewn up..just needs some finishing touches. Emily is going to be a witch or a princess..she can never decide..and Brayden is going to be a monster. I think that the party will be lot's of fun, and we will have plenty of pictures to share as well. I have also been busy doing senior pictures for a friend of mine which I am super psyched about since I am trying to get more into photography..you guys will have to see how beautiful those came out as well. I will be doing some engagement shots, and family shots as well..can't wait to share. I am off to work on my costume some more! 






Have a great day everyone!

Today I am linking up with:




pleated poppy Wallet-Friendly Wednesday
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress, Heather! Love the lace layers and the bow is perfect with your hair... Have a great party!!!!!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! Enjoy your party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I agree, I wish we could shop together. Someday, hopefully. I love this outfit on you, you look sweet and sexy. The dress and bow plus your adorable face make this post really darling. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress, You look gorgeous! Found you on Followers To Friends Blog Hop. I'm a new follower.
    http://www.akachymecindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! That dress is a dream! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
    I follow you now!

    Mirja


    andthatsmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. complete and total cuteness! the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh super cute outfit!! Love the way you have put it with the headband too. Thanks for joining up with wardrobe weds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.