Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Another Brick In The Wall"

Happy Wednesday lovelies..You all know what today is for me...half off day at the Salvation Army! I just love that place, I can't get enough of the vintage finds. The dresses are my favorite thing to find of course..and I really don't need any more! I just can't resist though..dresses are just so easy to wear, and just about always..cute! I find them for four dollars..and I just have to have them...lol..I think I am going to need another home for all of my dresses. I mean you have to have current dresses, and vintage dresses..(well I do...) then I end up with LOT'S of dresses..As fellow thrifters out there..what is your favorite thing to find thrifted? what do you gravitate towards?..You all know now what it is that I run to first on half off day..When I go to half off day, I ALWAYS see the same people..same time, running through the door..makes me think..is it bad that we are all running through the door..ripping each others hair out to get a deal? Too funny sometimes.  


Forever 21 dress: $3.99 from Goodwill, Lancaster
Necklace: $9.99 from Goodwill, Campus
George tights: $5.00 from Walmart
Mossimo shoes: $2.00 from Salvation Army..let me add that I found these shoes two weeks ago and I am in love with them. They were never worn, comfy, and super cute


Total look:
$20.98



Have a great day everyone...see you tomorrow!

Today I am linking up with:




pleated poppy Wallet-Friendly Wednesday
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

17 comments:

  1. This is awesome,thanks for sharing!
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks great with your hair! love the polka dot tights! great look for a special night!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I'd love to find dresses at thrift stores--I must shop at the wrong places because I never find dresses in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Inspires me to wanna shop around some more! Haha. Found ya from follow me Wednesday! Excited to be your newest follower and read some more posts from ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the blog hop!
    xx

    http://niksconfessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jewel color of this dress Heather!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing - so lovely and I always have a little chuckle at the 'elbows out' approach to a thrift shop sale! Thanks for joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress!! You always find the most amazing deals. That necklace is such an awesome statement piece too and I'm wearing dotted tights in my current post too! Love em.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the "Follow Me Wednesday"!
    Cute blog! :) New follower!

    xoxo
    Anni // Grapefruitprincess ReLoaded

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the necklace; can I borrow that sometime? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.