Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Flowing Florals...

Hello everyone. I hope that you are all having a great day. I will be out at the Salvation Army today since it is half-off-day! My favorite time to go. My daughter is starting to enjoy half-off-day too, not at first when I wake her up early, but once she has woken up..she is ready to go. She likes to find the toys, and princess dresses of course. I found this dress there a few weeks ago, and I really liked the look of it since it has the short in the front, and the long in the back which is super trendy right now.


Forever 21 dress: $5.99 from Salvation Army
Mossimo wedges: $6.99 from Volunteers of America
Flower clip: $5.99 from Claire's


Total look: $18.97

Have a great day everyone! See you tomorrow!

Today I am linking up with:



pleated poppy

Wallet-Friendly Wednesday


 

 


Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

13 comments:

  1. great look heather! happy half price salvation army shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what lovely charity shop finds, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely and your location is perfect. You look amazing in this find. Good luck today. Wish I could go too. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those prices and I love that dress! great job!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit!! I love when something like this comes together so cheaply! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dress! It looks so great on you! And I love the background for these pictures too :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Half price days at the thrift stores are always my favorite. So many great details. That dress was a darling find and great for these late summer days. Glad I found your blog through Wardrobe Wednesday!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You so pretty and feminine - love the floaty style of the dress - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.