Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Burlesque Birthday Dress..

Hello everyone. I am hoping that you are all doing well today. For today's posting..I am showing one of the birthday dresses that I had purchased..it finally arrived from Australia!. This dress is by Kitten D' Amour, and I don't think this dress could be any cuter! I love the top of it the most..I love all of the detailing, the flowers, and the pearls. When I went to do this shoot, I actually thought that I could get up in the stands to shoot this picture..how cute it would have looked..but they had the stands locked so you couldn't get up there. 


Kitten D' Amour dress: $100.00 from Etsy shop "A Bit Of Stufff"
Lei shoes: $2.00 from Salvation Army
Hair piece: $1.00 from Plato's Closet


Total look: $103.00









Have a great day everyone!

Today I am linking up with:


pleated poppy
Wallet-Friendly Wednesday
</>
Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

17 comments:

  1. I love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looks good on you! very cute and adorable..♥

    ♥'s
    cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so pretty! Can see why you bought it.
    Iva
    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is darling!!! I love the piece in your hair too. And such a cool location to shoot. I see we do many of the same blog parties, nice to "meet" you, Heather! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you as well! Thanks for stopping by...I will come check out your blog as well.

      Delete
  5. What an awesome birthday dress! You look stunning in it. Any plans to wear it to a specific event, or just for fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fun in pieces, I will def. wear it again..I am thinking of a new way to style it :)

      Delete
  6. so pretty! I love how feminine it is and the way you have styled it to let the dress speak for itself - happy birthday! Thanks for joining in with WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress, I love burlesque. Following you from Follow Me Wednesday

    Alicia
    Quirktastic Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I will be sure to check your blog out :)

      Delete
  8. Your Hot !! dicky doo UK x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.